Nuffnang

Saturday, August 2, 2008

U.S International Airmail


Huahaha...actually wanna post about my holiday in Kuantan, but changed to this post. Will post about my 1 week holiday in Kuantan after this. Hahahahuahaha...quite excited about this...:)


Recieved a U. S International Airmail. Never recieved this kind of mail since long time ago when my sis was in US over 10 years ago. The first thing I saw is GOOGLE logo on it. Yes, the final step of Google Adsense program before CorneaMelayu can withdraw money once it reach USD100 in CorneaMelayu Google Adsense account. Still long way to go, but at least this is a prove that this is a real program from Google. Hey, I got mail from Google, dude!!!..A real mail, I mean!!!...


Huahaha...look at the image below....


Keywords: Google, Adsense, Melayu

http://thefast-cars.blogspot.com

No comments: